Thursday, January 21, 2010

Testing



Hello.

I've been meaning to do this for a long time, that is, to create a photography blog. Ever since I got back from Europe I had hundreds of beautiful pictures I wanted to share, in places other than Facebook and Myspace. For now I'm just putting up old pictures taken with a regular digital camera. When I get a DSLR things should get more interesting.


First picture I want to share: Taken with my Canon at Carlsbad flower field in May. Aren't the clouds beautiful in complimenting light colored the flowers? Composition wise, the picture is layered: grass, flowers, sky. The picture has not been edited or cropped.


This picture was taken by Shum. He won't stop talking about it so I figure I'll just post this for him. It was taken at the Getty Center in Los Angeles during one of our photo excursion days.






No comments:

Post a Comment